Monday 18 May 2015

PEOPLE AROUND ME

Summer vacations are not about having fun or just going home for me,

Its alot about learning new things about life and How people react to things

and How My parents are in delima of being modern with their roots!!!

It's not that simple ,its complicated as i know i think alot about everything around

me so, I analyzed things and somewhere I know,Its not worth doing but I do think alot.

So here it is I am home and so much marrriages are happening in neighbourhood.

So i got to interact with lots of narrow minded people and even if I dont talk my observation

cant go wrong,And I got to know the real reason behind every problem that a girl faces in

a conservative society.Nothing much is changed here.Girls are treated as if they are object not a human.They are being objectified and this happens to everyone here so, no partiality with me.

Villages are good,poor,pollution free but people with polluted mind live here,16 year old girl is

getting married and she was happy with it. Now, here people dont have sense they can talk crap

right infront of your face and you cant help it, because they are BUJURG. I was angry when some

uncle of mine commented that "My father have to pay for our marriages" you mean seriously

Now,i am being measured by how much dowry my in-laws will get.No i am not a object so, dont give me a market value. I am just a simple girl with a simple dreams dont spoil it by being rude and offensive because i dont want to think alot. And this society sucks #PoorPeople #PoorMentality# HypocriteSociety #NothingToDoWithIt.

"I hate people who is judgemental and Who dont know real meaning of life, Marriages are for happiness not just the sake of doing it . Marriages are part of life. I agree but its not life.

                                  people come to earth people live here, In between they get married.


No comments:

Post a Comment