Tuesday 19 May 2015

INCREDIBLE INDIA

Woke Up at 5:30 Am Today , Vomated Alot But that's not the matter of concern.

What Got my mind today was front page of 'Times Of India'.

First thing I read was "Police Shield 'Rapist' Who Repeat Crime and Get Killed".

Some Mani Parsad Singh of remote village in Saharsa Distric got killed by two men,

Whose Mothers,Sisters were being raped for ages and Police didn't give a Shit about it.

That's what I am worried about,What the hell is going on.How can officers be so 

irresponsible or unhuman in such sensitive cases.I'll neva find a word for people like this.

Second News I read was also about women Headline was " 'MISCREANTS' BID TO SILENCE VICTIMS OF ACID ATTACK".

Those two acid attacks victims were also from Bihar,Acid was thrown on the two on OCTOBER 12,2012.

The Girl's father has informed Maner Police Station So many times about the Miscreants and the horrifying incidents,But in Vain.

One of them was going to appear in court today for the first time in all these years.

I am doubting girls are safe in Bihar or anywhere else in India,Because No one cares about Justice.

What matters is money and power Nothing else.

Third Case Was from Mumbai headline goes like this "WOMAN IN COMA FOR 42 YEARS AFTER SEXUAL ASSUALT,DIES"

Subheading was 'Hospital Was Her Home'.Aruna Shanbaug was 25,When She was brutally raped by ward boy Sohanlal Valmiki at KEM 

Hospital On Nov 27,1973.She was a Nurse back then,to pin her down,valmiki almost strangled her with a dog chain,causing irreversible 

damage to her brain,Reducing her to a Vegitative State for the past 42 years. Sohanlal was caught and convicted and served two concurrent

seven years sentences for Assault and Robbery,But Nither for rape nor for the alleged offence of "Unatural Sex". What India was back then is exactly the same,

It doesnt change that much,Because Rape Victims died,dies and will die or Survived and are surviving without Fair Justice.Maybe there are so many fake cases 

but that does mean women didnt get raped, They do.That's what "Incredible India" is for me.

Here Government is busy taking revanges and playing the blame game .

No one cares about corrupt officers,leaders,Bussinessman,Teachers every profession is full of corrupt people here,And we are cool with it.

Because we work on this strategy "Whateva Others Are Suffering is Never going to hurt me So,Why do I care? I am not a social worker or leader,If I can live a 

luxurious life,Why do I care about people on Footpaths".Now,I can proudly say "We Indians are great in every possible way"

That's all now me too going to forget about all this,These victims doesnt make sense,I should sleep with peace in my mind,like everything is Normal in this world.



1 comment: