Monday 18 May 2015

NEVER ENDING FIGHTS OF MINE

"No one understands me" This is the ultimate truth,And if I wish something,I will always get opposite of that. Things are not smooth for me even in a better situation. Something is wrong and I will never get to know that looks like all my life,I will wonder what will i do, so that my family will get happy. They are not happy with me, My lifestyle, My thoughts everything i do is wrong for them. I am really disappointed with the fact that "No one understands me" why what's wrong with  me. Why i have to explain so much to my parents,obviously they are strict not friendly with me,Thats why they will never get to know the real me. It's weird really it is, when your home feels like a strange place like i have been living with strangers all these years.No one knows me better than my friends. I dont like going to hostel only because of food otherwise maybe that is the best escape for me, Where i can be myself do whatever i feel like doing and i know that no one will judge me by my actions. I can't be living here in group of judgemental people. They have their own reasons for being like this and i have my own existence.

I am just a work in progress with so many hurdles. It's hard really it is when u hate the way 

your loved one thinks but just because they are your parents you can't hate them. That's what i do

i hate everyone with narrow thinking except my parents. Hahaha i know cold war has just began 

between me and my reasons of existance. So many responsibilities even if i am right i have to bear

with what they think. That's what i can't digest. I don't know what is gonna happen but i hope it will

be better than what it was.

 That's all for today love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment