Monday 18 May 2015

DEATHS :(

Deaths take alot from their loved ones. And i encountered one recently this summer.

I am not that emotional according to me i can control my feelings, I dont express that

much but recently i felt the harsh truth of being a living person or animal or thing is death.

And how it feels when someone die who was important to you. I have seen so many of them

but this one was the hardest to expect. I was not sad i was in shock or trouma where everything

was going in my head. I was so selective about my words when i was consoling her because i felt

that it hurts much much more than i have ever thought. There was a fear that one day its going

to happen with me too,What will I do?because I am so emotional about everyone I love, I cant imagine they will disappear all of sudden. I think this is the biggest fear of my life now a days, I dont want to loose anyone. All that was in my mind throughout the journey. I came back home because,I didn't want to regret like Aahu did. These things are like i will never get over may his soul RIP and I

will find peace in this virtual life. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment