Tuesday 19 May 2015

LOVE OF MY LIFE :*

Some People are So perfect in every possible way that ,You cant explain them in words.

That's what i feel about Shah Rukh Khan.My never ending love for you gets more and more everyday.

I wish,I can be like u,Talk like you,But I cant because "Perfection in You Is Just Like Sugar In The Milk".

I wonder,How can Anyone hate on you,Because there is nothing I dislike.Someone Says that When you love someone truly you will always find good about them even in the worst situations..

Yes.I do love you and i dont know why ? If I'll find a reason to love someone that will make my love reasonable.

I think alot about you.You are always with me ,If I am a better person than before then all the credits goes to you.Everything you do is my area of interest.

Whenever anyone talk crap abot you I become rebellious. If this love isnt true,I have never loved anyone.I talk alot alot everything,But when it comes to you,I feel like I'll never stop talking .

That's all I just love you unconditionally and will do always Big Hug Love <3 :* 

Good Night 

4 comments:

  1. Good Bless Ur Husband :P
    Waise Its Nice :))
    Isn't there any LIKE option Here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha no u can like it on google+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. Chal kon Kare Itni Mehnat... Ittho Hi das Dena Ki Bohot Changa Siga :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. itni punjabi naa bol kisi punjaabi kudi ne kaata hai tujhe :P

      Delete